Sunday 14 October 2012

I'M BACKK!!!

Finally I'm home...B4 I cant do this often....Now since it's just a stone throw why dun take chance...Hahaah..Time to revenge..Usually it takes only 2 hours from KL-Kedah...But it took almost 8 hours yesterday..First time comn back from P.Alam I thought the journey was jz like KL...waitin 4 bus it took 2 hours..."macam pungguk tunggu bulan jatuh riba ja..."I dun know what happen when raya comin..Maybe it take  5 hours..

Yesterday,the bus was very concentrated..Im almost stuck there..that driver drove like there's no tomorrow..very shock..he jz drift at sharp corner..I was like oh god..this what rapid kl was...but no choice..but today i goin back to my P.Alam...my family said what??jz waste my money...back home in jz 1 day then goin back...Im ok with it..Even the bus will be crowded like sardine can but im still in the bus..

What about like if it's like this??


Always say never!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment