Wednesday 26 September 2012

Pasar Malam...I COMEEE

Since today is the day that have lot of free time, I feel bored very much...Every Wednesday

 we dont have class after 12.30pm...Just waiting for Anis and Tehah going to pasar malam

 together....The foods already eaten by me...WOOOHOOO...this gurlz eat like gorilla..I luv

 eating..eating gives me so much fun and distress me..I bought yong tau fu,keropok lekor

 and uncle bob(my favorite)...pergghhh...very delicious!!!


This is the uncle bob chicken stall..so umphh..I call it "ayam gunting"

This is the first time I'm here...in Kedah there's no such "ayam gunting"...too bad...I goes

 like WOWW...Anis and Tehah said that "You are so jakun"....hahaha...Wateva...

Do u know what is jakun??In my place we say that when the new people go to new places

 and become very amazed while lookin at somethin new...or the most correct word is

 orthodox...huhhu..am I that orthodox???

1 comment: