Sunday 21 October 2012

Bus Ticket!!!

Today i go to klang sentral with rapid kl...Happy maaa...this 25th we'll be back home...so happy bcoz all the families are home..my mom will make ketupat and rendang...so yummy..i plan to eat ketupat as much as i can...i hope my married sis will be home too...its been a long time i dun meet my niece and nephew..miss 'em so much...

My niece and nephew

Ohh..back to the topic..my ticket was the last one...ive got the most behind seat...My GOD!!i may vomit being behind...im used to sit there b4...middle the journey,i change seat...my head was dizzy and almost vomit...but my mp3 help me alot..i hope u, my mp3..dont misbehave yeah this time..no more cramping ok..



Shamisha Holiday





My seat...the most at the back..but of single seat


I ride this bus since 2010 while i was in larkin..alhamdulillah nothin happen to us before...my bro ever told me this bus ever involved in accident..he saw with his own eyes...lucky im alive till now


No comments:

Post a Comment