Sunday 30 September 2012

Gateway to Excellence...RUNNING MAN!!!

Today Anis dont join us..she said the bed keep calling her...Quite sad..So Tehah and I

 end up joining the GTE RUN...I really hate this type of game..May burn my calories

 inside...I've saved it by years and it's will be gone..but I'm sure not...We have been

 grouped into several..I was with classmate Arif, Dini and Lea...Both Lea and

Dini always taking picture...Aren't they tired of it??? Haahaha.. If it was me, 

my hand would cramp..We're not close yet but they're so kind..


I almost die bcoz of this fairy stair...So high..



There's a lot of game but my team lost and left only one check point..We have to run from 

 hostel to faculty for check point..We're bullied by seniors at every check point to 

continue the other game...So funny..This is my first time 

in my life the games use critical thinking to 

solve...But Arif did a good job as leader...Tehah's group win..

So jealous..I want the food too...

No comments:

Post a Comment