Tuesday 16 October 2012

Don't be RIYA'!!!

Here, I always thought,"yeah..since Ive studied economy,account and bisnes mgt b4 so i can score..Jz believe urself.."but only today i realized everytime we being in a class of those subjects we got different knowledge even the syllabus is the same..dun be riya' towards urself la hana..Allah always hate it..in diploma b4, im really confident to get full mark in account since i cn answer any question while doin pst year questions...all my frend cant do that..but i forgot that Allah's gift to His hamba..im juz His weak hamba that need to do what He ask..see what's the rezult??I cant answer 3 question completely jz like b4..thats what Allah test for me...i was like never learn of them..im almost cried since account is my most fvorite subject..see..riya' may ruin us if we dun aware of it..learning is very fun..jz learn them wholeheartedly even u've studied them b4...



No comments:

Post a Comment